Backend/ Senior Backend Developer-Node.js
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
As a backend developer, you will build and take operational responsibility for the Talview platform and work with everything building services backed different data stores including PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, elasticsearch, swift and influxdb etc, work with multitude of internal and external APIs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will architect, design, develop, deploy and operate microservices that serve millions of users
- You will also be responsible to monitor and improve the usage of the services you build, and work closely with Frontend, Devops and Customer Success teams
- We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world
- If you are in Bangalore or interested in relocating to our office, you'll enjoy working flexible working hours a fantastic development environment and opportunity to work with some of best minds.
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration are all highly valued
- Experience in working on integrations with third party APIs/SDKs such as Active Directory / Outlook, OAuth, Google/Watson/Azure SDKs.
- Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL 9+ desirable) and the types of data stores including timeseries (tsbd/influxdb/prometheus), message queues ( rabbitMQ, beanstalkd), in-memory store (redis/memcached), full-text search ( Elasticsearch / lucene), graphdb (Neo 4j), object storage (s3/ swift / Azure blob) and real time databases ( Rethinkdb)
- Additionally, any experience working with microservices is a plus
Education and experience
2 to 5 year's experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.