Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Chief of Staff operations. The person will closely work with CXO leaders at Talview, to help the management review all key aspects of business and create and own special projects. You’ll drive execution of key initiatives and help the CXOs. As an analyst, consultant and program manager, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CXOs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participates in program management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Within program management, organizes and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members.
- Work closely with the function’s heads on strategic initiatives and special projects
- Strong communication skills, as well as be proficient at running executive meetings
- Managing functional dashboards - generating business insights, actionable recommendations and implementing them
- Organizes a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
- Standardization & Improvement in work methods - Focused to develop a structure for strategic alliances for the teams under the Leader's span
- Ability to ideate and think through the initiatives based on the needs of the company.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Hustler, who gets things done.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- Strong Analytical Skills and well versed with MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
Education and experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering or any quantitative major. MBA is a plus
1 to 3 years of experience in Program Management or Business Operations
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.