Customer Success Manager
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer implementation, adoption, renewals and expansion. CSMs are the main interface for all platform-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention, prevention of churn across our Customer base and upsell/cross-sell.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solutions supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals.
The CSM manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention, usage and upsell/cross-sell targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the ‘health’ of our customers, ensuring they grow into Talview advocates.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure revenue growth from existing accounts meet defined
objectives by inculcating Talview
values of ownership and timeliness in everyday tasks
- Drive adoption of Talview platform within assigned
accounts through continuous increase in
value leading to renewal and potential for new business
- Work with Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a
seamless Customer on-boarding process,
ensuring a smooth ‘go live’
- Capture and translate business requirements from
customers into internal requirements, get
these signed off by customer and ensure they’re being met with the release provided
- Drive periodic governance calls with customers to update
stakeholders on status of projects,
risks and bring to notice on any issues impacting the outcomes of the project to resolve.
Document and minute the meetings.
- Work with customers to design adoption programs aligned
with Talview platform capabilities
whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the program
provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth
- Drive customer renewals, proactively identifying and
prioritising resources and effort according
to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts;
providing insight to Customers. Feed this
back to internal teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build
Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and
proactively seek opportunities to
educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Promote Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new
initiatives / maintenance) through
the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work
with the wider business to take timely
and effective action to resolve them
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth
and profitability targets by being an
active member of the Talview team and culture.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience working in the field
of customer success in a SaaS based HR
product company, having domain experience in Recruitments, ATS, Assessments and related
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning
within complex customer environments at
executive and department levels
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and
guide their thinking to identify
financial measures of success, designing an adoption program to meet them and ongoing plan to
increase value over time
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track
consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues
quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering. MBA is an added bonus.
3 to 7 year's experience
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.