Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team which is helping our customers transform the way they hire with the help of data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. Must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. Candidate should have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Apply your expertise in people research, quantitative
analysis, and data visualization to
help clients recruit, select, grow, and retain talent.
- See beyond the data to identify solutions that will
address client hiring challenges.
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Generate out-of-box insights that create value for clients
- Extensively providing automated solutions and building interactive dashboards using Excel & BI Tools (Tableau/PowerBI)
- Data mining & extracting reports using SQL and providing solutions that can by leveraged by different Lines of Businesses
- Gathering, synthesizing, analyzing and presenting metrics data and findings
- Building reusable tools & implementing data evaluation techniques for measuring business risk
- Timely updating & implementing new tools & technologies in the firm
- 2-3 years in experience in Data Analytics, Reporting and
- Expertise in Excel /Advanced excel, Strong SQL knowledge
with experience in analytics and data
- Expertise in report Automation.
- Experience in VBA, R, Python, PowerBI would be an
- Experience in Business analytics
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across
locations and driving value.
- Demonstrated ownership of business outcomes
- Strong understanding & application of statistics
Education and experience
Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
2 to 4 years of experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Previous experience in designing user interface
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.