Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who would be responsible to develop and manage end to end DevOps automation solution spanning from infrastructure provisioning, code build and deployment pipelines for microservice based applications.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. If you’re in Bangalore or interested in relocating to our office, you’ll enjoy working flexible working hours, fantastic work environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of development practices, awareness of
leading cloud technologies/trends
to formulate new DevOps product catalog, devise deployment workflow and strategies, integrate
devtools for static and dynamic code analyses
- Performs coding automation scripts and tests/debugs.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes, setup
and administer tools for developer
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Maintain security and data privacy, ensure compliance
and perform required security,
compliance and performance tests.
- Work with architects on deployment architecture,
security and CI/CD and then implement these
on the cloud.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration using
Kubernetes, Mesos or DC/OS.
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef,
Puppet, Ansible, Packer,
CloudFormation, Terraform) Any 1 is fine
- Proficiency in building Linux Windows and FreeBSD systems
(RHEL, Debian, CentOS, etc.)
- Experience administering application servers, web
servers, and databases ( Nginx, PostgreSQL,
MongoDB, HA Proxy, Tomcat, Flash Media Server/ Red5,redis, elasticache etc.).
- Experience with Azure/AWS (preferable) or other popular
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative
and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture,
decision-making and communication
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a
fast-paced, results-driven agile
environment with varied responsibilities.
Education and experience
Any graduate who understands the Technology.
2 to 5 year's experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.