Director, Marketing - USA
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
As the Director, Marketing, you will spearhead building the Talview brand and tell the Talview story globally. This role will successfully build brand awareness and resonance through the conception and execution of compelling integrated campaigns across all marketing channels and oversee demand generation for the organization.
The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged senior leader with a successful track record of building brands and campaigns that resonate in market. Reporting directly to the CEO, the person must have experience across public and analyst relations, brand development, integrated campaign execution, and experiential marketing. This role is in the Bay Area, CA.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and lead Talview's marketing strategy and direct
the execution of various
- Control the Marketing budget for all regions as well as
- Lead the PR and corporate communications, experiential
marketing, social media
marketing and analyst relationship teams to build the brand and tell the company
- Successfully promote the company and its customers
through traditional, digital,
social media and content marketing channels to deliver epic public and analyst
- Collaborate with product marketing and oversee
communication, content marketing,
and demand generation teams to drive key campaigns
- Act as an advocate for bold and creative thinking,
constantly encouraging teams to
go beyond the status quo
- Oversee global event strategy including brand conference,
industry events, and
- Own corporate marketing communication in terms of
corporate positioning, brand
management, corporate content management, media, investors and analysts
- Develop a customer and community marketing strategy to
embed the Talview brand
in the mind of our customers and the broader technology community at large.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing most of which has been in a B2B environment.
- Experience leading and managing marketing teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving brand awareness and integrated campaigns
- Successful track record of building and leading communications, brand and content strategy globally
- Experience across public and analyst relations, brand development, creative, multimedia, social media and thought leadership campaigns
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted brand campaigns and programs that generate results
- High familiarity of cultural marketing trends in creative, media, digital and social.
- Proven ability to strategically plan, create and implement marketing plans and brand creative briefs.
- Experience working with C-suite leadership and managing executive communications.
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple internal teams to achieve brand objective
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.