Enterprise Account Executive - USA
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for partnering with Talview's largest prospective customers. We are looking for someone with an extremely successful track record closing B2B enterprise SaaS solutions with Fortune 1000 companies. This role is in the Bay Area, CA.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the person must have experience selling to large enterprise customers. He/she should be passionate about helping a relatively new company fine-tune its GTM strategy and solving a large problem for customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for new sales revenue
- Partner strategically with your Sales Development Representative to break into new accounts
- Pitch and demo Talview for business, HR and IT leaders – VP Recruiting, COO, CHRO, VP HR-IT
- Become a true partner to your customers through solution selling, empathy, and industry knowledge
- Understand customer's needs and effectively communicate Talview's value
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make a successful sale
- Use Hubspot for lead management and sales forecasting
- Meet with customers in person when needed
- 6+ years of experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally
selling HCM Cloud Solutions.
- You are interested in technology, AI and/or predictive
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including
exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience managing complex sales cycles
- Driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about
being at a start-up
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right
customers and drive adoption/engagement in the first year
- Strong executive presence
Bonus skills & attributes
revious experience recruiting, whether as a profession or recruiting to support a sales team that you have been a member of.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.