Frontend/ Senior frontend Developer - Ember.js
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering complete front-end application
HTML, and CSS.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer,
the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process
of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services.
- Contribute to web development of the product.
- Developing web applications using Java-script MVC
- Experience in working with HTML5 & CSS3
- Proficiency with CSS (Bootstrap, Semantic)
- Knowledge of AJAX concepts, communication protocols &
- Strong understanding of SVN / GIT for version control
- Experience with Grunt, Bower & other Node.js modules
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components
which extend the elements and modules
of core EmberJS.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other
- Must have good communication skills.
Education and experience
Strong coding Experience.
2 to 5 year's experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.