Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
A HR Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to
appropriate job board.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and
selection tools/methods to filter
candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft
skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate
relationships during the selection
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter for Product
organizations (either an in-house recruiter or
a staffing agency recruiter)
- Strong experience in Engineering hiring and strong
experience on latest technology hiring.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
(phone interviewing, reference check)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
(ATS) and Candidate Management
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as
Human Resource Information Systems
(HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
Education and experience
Any specialization with proven experience in recruitment.
2 to 3 years of experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.