Manager, Channel Sales - USA
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Manager - Channel Sales will be the first hire with dedicated channel focus to join Talview’s fast growing team. Hence, we would prefer a person who has helped build a channel from the ground up or seen it happening from close quarters. The successful Channel Manager will be an individual contributor that balances partner identification, partner activation, partner opportunity management and sales enablement with the focus of growing the sales funnel. Having pre-existing relationships at Microsoft/SAP/Oracle/IBM, System Integrators, and VARS are key.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a channel partner strategy that includes managing
recruiting new partners and growing indirect lead gen and revenue
- Build relationships at every level of our partner organizations including Strategic Executives, Account Executives, and Partner Management Executives.
- Build business plans with focus partners to drive
mindshare and growth.
- Deliver prepared sales enablement sessions, product
demo's, and customer
examples for partner teams
- Conduct Account Deep Dives with partner AEs and their
account lists to determine
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other
- Qualify inbound lead prospects and track lead opportunity
- Oversee Channel Partner portals daily to maintain leads
compliance and run reports
for management as needed
- Excellent communication skills; positive, friendly
manner; attention to detail.
- At least three years of channel or business development
- Action Oriented, able to spot opportunities, able to
engage the right people and
create plans to makes things happen
- Collaborative, taking a proactive interest in other
business areas and bringing the
right people together to ensure we deliver what’s important.
- Experience working in a channel organization; experience
in SaaS models, ISV
Programs is highly desirable/li>
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, self-motivated.
- Exceptional negotiation & presentation skills are a must.
- Excited to join an early stage company.
- Able to travel approximately 50%.
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment.
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.