Senior iOS Software Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior iOS Software Engineer to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation iOS apps . We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a mobile developer, you will work through the full project lifecycle to design, develop, test, implement and support our iOS apps applications using Xcode. You will design and implement new features, create UI, debugging and data modeling. Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle. Additionally, any experience working with large-scale server-side systems using object-oriented languages is a plus. In your role as an iOS Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment on highly impactful projects. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. If you’re in Bangalore or interested in relocating to our office, you’ll enjoy working flexible working hours, fantastic development environment, opportunity to work with some of the best minds.
We expect to see :
- Candidates should be equipped with React Native
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing native iOS apps
- Previous work on iOS apps, preferably with something released in the App Store - let us know what to download. If not, something you can showcase on your device, or add us to TestFlight if you’re in beta
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
We would like to see (not mandatory):
- An active Stack Overflow and Github profile
- Prior experience with media libraries, Camera APIs and/or media streaming
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Experience in developing SaaS products with an engaged user base
- Some Swift experience - we would like you to have at least played with the tutorials
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software