Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Talview has offices in India, Singapore, and Atlanta, GA.
Talview believes that true happiness of its employees only can enable it to fundamentally change the future of talent. Our people are focused, accepting and humble. We are passionate about our product and whether it is building, marketing, selling or supporting the product, we seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in
collaboration with product managers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process
flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Designing user interface elements by combining
creativity with an awareness of the
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Knowledge of wireframe tools like Sketch, Balsamiq and
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate
with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills and customer-centred approach to
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
Education and experience
Creativity is the criteria !
Bonus skills & attributes
Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Previous experience in designing user interface
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.